PRESSKIT FOR GIANT BABY ZOMBIES
SUMMARY JUMP LINKS
Wise Punch Games
You’ve tried boring Lingo Apps, now try a GAME that works. Quick-start your language learning through game immersion. Protect your city from giant baby zombies, and restore their humanity by launching audio-rockets from a 1960’s super computer. Learn Japanese, learn Chinese, learn English, learn Irish, learn Spanish, or learn Filipino.
- The learn Japanese version is called Giant Baby Zombies in TOKYO
- The learn Chinese version is called Giant Baby Zombies in SHANGHAI
- The learn English version is called Giant Baby Zombies in NEW YORK
- The learn Irish version is called Giant Baby Zombies in IRELAND
- The learn Spanish version is called Giant Baby Zombies in MEXICO
- The learn Filipino version is called Giant Baby Zombies in MANILA.
LOGO & ICON
Request Press Copy
You can request a press copy and it will be sent to you.
Email your details to play@GiantBabyZombies.com
Wise Punch Games allows for the contents of Giant Baby Zombies to be published through websites, newspapers, magazines, video broadcasting services such as youtube and twitch, for discussion, reviews and playthroughs. Monetization, such as ads or other monetization means, on those media outlets containing assets from Giant Baby Zombies is legally and explicitly allowed. We love it.
Anyone else should not rip-off the Giant Baby Zombies assets (or create derivatives) to make clones, merchandise, games, comics, cartoons, or anything else. Permission is NOT given for those sorts of shenanigans.
About Wise Punch Games
Wise Punch Games is based in Dublin, Ireland. Wise Punch focuses on developing quality desktop games published on Steam. The company is run by Gerald Fitzsimons. Gerald is the main programmer who works in conjunction with hired freelance artists, designers, and sound engineers.